Comments

Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Father's Day 2014 Facebook Status Update | Latest, Unique and Best FB Status For Father's Day 2014

Hi my dear readers, First of all Happy father's day 2014 to all of you. Hope you were enjoy mother's day with my website mothersday-2014.co. So here I am back with full of latest, unique and best fathers day 2014 Facebook status. I am collecting these fathers day Facebook status from various searches from internet. Now a days to celebrate father's day there status are very popular on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Whatsup. So don's wast your time and share this status on Facebook to share father's day 2014


DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE.
Dad you are never wrong, the only time you are wrong, is when you think, I forgot about you, Love you Dad! Have a grand Father’s Day!
If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right.
‘God gave me the greatest gift I ever had; God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!'
By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her.
The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.
I know just the person who needs “101 Wayz to B a Great Dad”. Don’t worry it isn’t you!
Thanks for teaching me how to talk care of myself and my family…
One father is more than a hundred School masters. Happy Father's Day!
Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father's Day
No love is greater then mom’s love and no care is greater then dad’s care.

Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Page 5
Wishing You A Very Happy Father's Day 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2014 Father's day 2014 is powered by Rangoli Designs With Dots and Dot Rangoli Designs